Wood and Carpet UFH rhe-mat 150
You can now enjoy the beauty of a wood or carpeted floor with the comfort of low temperature underfloor heating with our RHE Parquet underfloor heating system. The RHE system is unique as it has very thin insulated heating cables in close proximity to each other that run at a very low temperature regulated by a floor thermostat.
What this means is that you get the perfect under-floor heating system for use under a wooden or carpeted floor.
Do not compare this system with other under wood systems you may see, as many of them do not have an earth means, so you cannot use them in kitchens or bathrooms.
Installation is very easy and mess free.
- Mat can be cut (not the cables) and installed into difficult shaped areas
- The mat has an earthing means included, so no need for external earthing grid as with inferior products.
Mats are 50cm wide.
|0.5 x 2.0m
|0.5 x 4.0m
|0.5 x 6.0m
|0.5 x 8.0m
|0.5 x 10.0m
|0.5 x 12.0m
|0.5 x 14.0m
|0.5 x 16.0m
|0.5 x 20.0m
- RHEFOAM acts as the underlay for the wooden floor and sits under the mat. RHEFOAM is a cellular foam material that provides a firm but more comfortable support than the mat alone which is rigid and hard with no give.
- RHEFOAM provides sound deadening properties due to its cellular foam properties
- RHEFOAM comes in 10m² underlay roll 1 x 10metres
- Tested in accordance with National and International Standards for safety (IEC, VDE, SEMKO, UL, etc.).
- Fulfills the INCIRP guidelines and regulations in regards to the EMF (Electromagnetic Fields).
- Complies with wiring rules regarding EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility).
- Should be installed in accordance with National and Local Electrical Codes.
- Always read the installation Instructions.
|Thickness of mat/wire
|~ 2.5 mm
|I + 30mA RCD
|Space between heating wires
|Supply lead length