Bona Mega revolutionized the world of wooden coatings in 1995 with its pioneering crosslinking technology in a waterborne formula. Today, Bona Mega still holds a unique position in the market due to its innovative formula that reacts with oxygen, giving the benefits of a two component product.
Containing vegetable oils, which come from a renewable resource, Bona Mega is a sustainable choice for the future. 8 million kilos of CO2 emissions have been saved through the unique Bona Mega process. Now the range has a further innovation – Bona Mega Extra Matt – giving you that pure matt wooden look.
• Comes in Gloss, Silkmatt, Matt, Extra Matt
• One component crosslinking technology
• Excellent flow and levelling
• The finish has a very low gloss level which makes it look almost invisible and resemble natural wood
• Proven track record, still unique after 28 million litres and 136 million m2 covered.
• Partly made of renewable resource
• EC1 classification
2½ – 3 hours dry time. 8-10m² per litre